Monday, July 20, 2009
Week 2-to be continued...
Well, this is the start of week two and I just posted my weigh in for this Monday. This weekend definitely dropped my motivation a little bit but I am ready (almost) to get back on track. It's been pouring, which made it realllly hard to get out of bed today (I get the best sleep when it's raining outside). So now I'm sitting here contemplating whether or not I should wait for DH to get home so I can acquire a nice pair of comfortable running shoes or suffer in the pair I have and just get it done and over with for the day. I think the right shoes just might be the motivation I need today and he should be home in an hour or two...I also may need to get used to doing the program at night since next week I'll have orientation from 8-5. Decisions, decisions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome progress!! Especially with having people in this weekend!
Post a Comment