Thursday, July 23, 2009

OMG I didn't work out today?!?!

...but if it counts, I've been packing boxes the last two hours.  I'm going to get a killer workout on Saturday because we are moving out of our THIRD FLOOR apartment.  So I figure missing pilates today isn't a big deal.  I'm definitely doing C25K tomorrow afternoon, because tomorrow night it's down to the wire with packing.

I can't believe how much stuff we have accumulated!!!  We've lived together almost 3 years so we've already combined our stuff, which is a relief (I do not want the stress of that again!!).  Although we still have two irons and four (count 'em!) FOUR printers (and yes we fought about getting rid of the THREE extra printers that we have..unbelievable!! I won...DH's argument was that we needed a back up, but honestly...they are so old and crappy anyways, I'd rather just go and buy a new one!!).  My DH is SUCH a pack rat!!!  But I know where he gets it from. ;)

We have made a few trips to the goodwill already and I have sold a bunch of stuff from the wedding, but THE WEDDING...OMG we have soooo much new stuff that's still in boxes b/c we didn't want to have to repack it weeks later.  Most of the gifts are from my showers in NC and NY (holy cow, NY!!!!).  I just can't get over it.

No comments: