Recipe:
1 box of Devils Food Cake Mix (or you can use Spice Cake Mix for a different flavor)
1 can of Libby's 100% Pure Packed Pumpkin
1/2 cup of water
Bake according to the cupcake directions on the cake mix box and get ready for some moist deliciousness like you've never tasted. You can do mini cupcakes or the regular sized but this will adjust your calories (duh).
Stats:
unavailable but I think I recall them being around 100 calories per cupcake. I can't find pumpkin anywhere at my local grocery store (conspiracy? lol) but once I do and make these again I will post the stats. Or you could figure it out from the two ingredients. ;)
1 comment:
these things are amazing. a few years ago i made a cake using this recipe for FI's bday party and everyone raved about how moist and great it was. no one believed it was made with pumpkin.
Post a Comment