Fat Guy In A Little Suit!!! haha sorry, that last post about "grilled cheese and tomato soup" made me think of that line!! It rhymes...and I'm hysterical. =/
So!! I got me-self a new pair of kicks!! and apparently, I am an over pronator. :( but at least I'm not flat footed!! lol...
So today was W2D2 and let me tell you how jeals I was of the girl running next to me. She did two 10 min. runs with like a 3 minute brisk walk in between. Skinny bitch!! j/k. I will get there!! And at least she was the one to get harassed by the creepy guy at our gym...that's what you get for not wearing headphones and not pretending like you don't see him!! rookie...;)
I find the first warm up walk and the middle of the workout are the hardest to get into. It's so weird that I find myself pushing it at the end. Even though I'm probably breathing the hardest, it's like I want to make it count (and I was trying to look more similar to the girl next to me...lol I'm too competitive). I did a little less "plodding" today. Pushing myself consisted of picking up my feet a little higher and man it's HARD!! My knees felt great during the run, so I know it's definitely the new sneaks. I didn't feel any pressure in my arches and I found myself taking longer strides as well...which really helps me feel those thighs and buns working...yeah girl!
BTW, my hubs can already tell some of my chubs is going away. ;) I am definitely tighter and I love it!! and also, it was ME who dragged HIM to the gym tonight!! haha

2 comments:
That's so exciting Mel! I know what you mean about pushing it at the end...I was the same way yesterday. I'm going out for day 3 in just a few minutes then I'll be all done with week 1!
yay congrats!! :)
Post a Comment