Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
Adapted from a Bisquick Box
These aren't the prettiest things, but I LOVE quick and easy recipes...especially sweet ones! This version of bisquick biscuits takes me back to my high school days. After school, we'd all end up at my friend Tammy's house and her mom always had these in the freezer ready for us to microwave and enjoy!! YUM!
Recipe:
2 1/4 cups of regular bisquick mix
2/3 cup of skim milk
2 tsp. of cinnamon sugar
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix bisquick and milk together in a bowl with a large spoon. Drop by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle 2 tsp. of cinnamon sugar over all 9 biscuits. Bake for 8-10 minutes (mine took 10) or until golden brown.
Nutritional Info:
Makes 9 servings
Each serving has- 135 calories, 3.8g fat and 0.8g of fiber. 3 pts a piece.
I usually eat these with butter, but while watching the waist, I decided to cut it out. But if you don't give two craps..I highly recommend buttering them! They are also great with a nice cup of fat free skim milk. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment