Holy cow I got back on the train!! So here are the highlights of todays (tonights) workout. Two words: NEW GYM!!! I was so excited I forgot to take a picture. My new treadmill is SICK!!
I want to start out by saying that if it wasn't for my knotties, I don't think I would have been ashamed enough to work out tonight. lol,,, A lot of you have been keeping tabs on me and checking up to see how I am doing and I can not relay to you HOW MUCH I appreciate that. You guys are really keeping me going and holding me accountable--just like I asked of you! :) It's so easy to let myself down but how awful would it feel to tell you guys that I gave up. How ass backwards is THAT!?!? I need to work on my self worth.
So, I ran an interval at 5.0!! After the first round at 4.8, I felt really good and told myself that the move must have woken up some muscles I hadn't used in a long time. I'm not sure what happened tonight, but I made it through W3D1!! I had to stop once because the treadmill is new and wasn't level and was squeaking really loudly (thank goodness it was just me and the hubs in the gym..how embarrassing!!) but thankfully it wasn't my fattiness or the new shoes (which I am still in love with btw!).
On a note so motivating note, I've dropped the ball on the diet aspect. I started work last Monday and it was just so much easier to bring money and eat in the cafeteria (and drink lots of coffee with massive amounts of sugar to stay awake). So I will be chincing out and weighing in next week. I think I may be back where I started. =/ BUT, I am making progress in other areas. My legs feel a lot stronger and I used my abs A LOT moving.
I was going to work out yesterday but realized that Wednesday and Friday I work 12 hour shifts and I KNOW that getting on the treadmill would be the last thing I'd want to do after a 7a-7p shift. ugh!! So, today I had off and Thursday I just have a 4 hour class and Saturday I have no plans besides finishing week 3!!
By the way, I really enjoyed this weeks podcast...I was singing one of the songs and had it in my head for a while after the workout. Something about feel your body and up and down, up and down...lol. You'll hear what I'm talking about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment